Saturday 2 March 2013

How to build career in SEO in 2013 & beyond


Now days, career in SEO is booming and thousands of position are opened from freshers to experienced SEO expert all over the world. But the question is How to develop a career in this industry? If you were just starting up your career? What about its future? Does it will help me to earn my living throughout my life? This all question comes in mind, if anyone wants to starting up their career in any kind of industry. Yesterday, I was hanging out with one my friend who just completed his graduation, he asked me that “You were working as an SEO since you were in High School; I was looking to starting up my career , Is this industry can be the best start for me and help me how can I get started with it?”. Here in this blog post I am going to answer to my friend question.
Here is a short story


SEO is the amazing industry from my start to till now, about 4 Years of my life. When I started my career in Search Engine Optimization? I was not aware of that I will earn my living from SEO. I came to know from a newspaper that career in Search exists in India. I did lots of researches, read thousands of eBooks and spend thousands of dollars to learn SEO and to starting up my career with this industry. This taught me a lesson that learning never ends up so if you wants to build your career with SEO, instead spending thousands of dollar on finding some good resource to learn SEO online, I would recommend to start with Google Guide to Seach engine optimization, it is the best resource to start with else join a local SEO training institute that will help you achieve you career goal.
It’s Future?

Yes, It has a bright future until search engines end up. As per the current industry status, SEO jobs are increasing day by day, but the challenging part of career in SEO is that, companies are looking to hire an experts that have good experience with it, which are most successful in delivering good results. If you don’t have experience, I would like to recommend to starting up with a demo project with you existing knowledge and test it.


source:: http://www.inboundmarketingexpert.in/build-career-seo-2013/#ixzz2MNhD4Ua5


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment